Forum Home Cell Phone Do not buy from Tinydeal

Do not buy from Tinydeal

Bookmark and Share
Last post 12/16/2011 8:25:11 AM by Georgi 5 replies.
Post at: 12/16/2011 8:25:11 AM
 Dear Sirs,
Tinydeal.com not online shop. Tinydeal.com structure is fraudulent.Tinydeal.com working on the following scheme to defraud buyers:
1. Buyer pays via PayPal product of Tinydeal.com.
2. Tinydeal.com send corrupted product to the buyer
3. When you receive the goods, the buyer notify the Tinydeal.com for the problem.
4. Tinydeal.com kindly communicated to the buyer to send back the product for repair or replacement.
5. The buyer sends the defective product back and pay for delivery.
6. When Tinydeal.com receive defective product, it notify the purchaser that the product is sent for repair by the manufacturer. Tinydeal.com notify the buyer that for repairs are required 25 working days. In http://my.tinydeal.com/order-manager?type=3 not noted that the product is back for a refund.
7. After 15 -20 days Tinydeal.com notified the buyer that the product has been repaired, but the buyer must pay another $ 4 or $ 6 for shipping.
„Dear .............,
Sorry for the inconvenience. We have repaired your item(1195ххх/5110190001хххххххх).
We afford all the repairing fee. resending postage for you, and we really appreciate it if you can pay only 4USD to hk@ebuyhk.com as a little exchanging handling fee.”
At this point the buyer can not find the procedure for recovery in PayPal, because have expired more than 30 days from date of purchase!!!
8. The buyer pays an extra $ 4 or $ 6.
9. Immediately after payment, Tinydeal.com sent the following message to the buyer: "Dear .........,
This is Gladys, the representative of TinyDeal Customer Service. I am happy to assist you further.
Thanks
we will send the items to you soon after it is repaired.”
10. Such messages are sent periodically after 60 days in 70 days..... And аfter 90 days Home »My Account» Ordering Manager is automatically cleared and the buyer never receives the product purchased.
The faulty product may be sent to another buyer. Well thought out scam!
I personally received three such products. I managed to save only the third, because the duration of PayPal was not expired.
01.12. 2011.
Georgi Vasilev
Bulgaria

Delete Reply Alert Moderators
Post at: 12/16/2011 3:19:50 PM
Тhis guy is not first and not last scammed. Every one of five orders passes under this scheme . I have 5 and 1 returned whit factory demaged phone and in this moment i am in 65 day ..."Dear .........,
This is Gladys, the representative of TinyDeal Customer Service. I am happy to assist you further.
Thanks
we will send the items to you soon after it is repaired.”
I understand that I am only tricked from price and i will not get a working phone for what i paid . ON Sale = Fail belive us . Mega sales .....mega fails...special sales ... scheme like ours.

Delete Quote Alert Moderators
Post at: 12/16/2011 4:48:00 PM
 Hello Georgi, 
We are really sorry for the problem.
I checked for you, if you mean the order 511019000178393230, we have already sent the repaired cell phone to you on 2011-12-3, generally it takes 2-4 weeks for the delivery.
We appreciate your patience and your understanding.
Please accept our sincere appologize for any inconvenience we caused to you.
Best regards.

Hope you will enjoy your purchase on TinyDeal.
Best regards,
Elise
TinyDeal.com

Post at: 12/27/2011 4:09:34 PM
This hsppened to me also more than once, but not everything is like this. Pay very good attention when buying electronic goods because these are the damaged ones. Avoid buying expensive electronic goods. Remember that REAL CUSTOMER CARE does not exist in CHINA, but TINYDEAL are learning the hard way to be a give REAL CUSTOMER CARE. Just open a claim with paypal if something is wrong and don't agree to pay more money to send you back your products, and also inform paypal about what is happenning. The last thing, I don't think tinydeal is based on SCAM. I received so many things in very good working condition. 

Post at: 3/21/2012 8:29:58 PM
Quote Чжан Elise reply:Dear! Can I also brought back the phone for free after the warranty repair. Order number 376278001361138510. Phone P05-I684G.

Post at: 2/28/2013 7:31:42 AM
No CE marking, problems with customs (Проблемы с таможней, нет CE)

No CE marking! The CE marking as it has been legally called since 1993 (per directive 93/68/EEC)(Decision 93/465/EEC), or formerly EC mark, is a mandatory conformity marking for products placed on the market in the European Economic Area (EEA).
With the CE marking on a product, the manufacturer declares that the product conforms with the essential requirements of the applicable EC directives.

Item without CE forbidden for the EU. The phone will be sent back to China.
Seller refuses to return the money, despite the fact that it was his fault. Need to open a complaint with PayPal and request a return by force!
I do not recommend to buy goods on TinyDeal! Very unhappy with the service!

Маркировка CE (аббревиатура фр. Conformité Européenne — европейское соответствие) — специальный знак, наносимый на изделие, который удостоверяет, что изделие соответствует основным требованиям директив ЕС и гармонизированным стандартам Европейского Союза, а также то, что продукт прошёл процедуру оценки соответствия директивам. Маркировка CE указывает на то, что изделие не является вредным (опасным) для здоровья его потребителей, а также безвредно для окружающей среды.маркировка CE.

Без маркировки ввоз на террриторию евросоюза запрещён! Таможня отказывается пропускать товар в страну и телефон высылается назад в Китай.
Продавец отказывается возвращать деньги, хотя это их вина. Необходимо открывать жалобу в PayPal и требовать возврат насильно!
Не рекомендую покупать товары на TinyDeal! Очень недоволен сервисом!

Displaying to (of Reply) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Symbol-Legende
  • This post is global sticky
  • The Problem have been solved
  • The Post Essence for
  • The Post is Highlighting
Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube