Forum Home Other Questions Why can not I take orders?

Why can not I take orders?

Last post 11/14/2011 12:45:00 AM by Victor 1 replies.
Post at: 11/14/2011 12:45:00 AM
Share your experiences with this store. The first custom-made for the samples at $ 15. Paid the bank. VISA card without a stick. No problem. Without waiting to receive ordered a second order for $ 80. When ordering, there was a mistake kaku - money from the card was removed, but the order is not accepted. After correspondence with the application step by step screenshots (well did), extracts from the bank to pay - the order was for execution. Orders received, though with a little marriage (ordered two cell phone and small things. Cell phones in the order - dribs and drabs - a marriage). The following attempts were not orders. That is, just payment does not pass, - orders were taken. Looks like checking for lice - dilute to money failed - more contact will not, find other suckers. For me, definitely - the black list. 

Post at: 11/14/2011 6:20:13 PM
  Hello, thanks for your message and your order on TinyDeal.com
I checked for you that you made an order on 2011-10-7 and your order has been sent on 2011-10-10.
As you paid by visa card, the payment is very complicated to be confirmed.
If you could pay for the order by Paypal, there will be no problem for us to receive your payment.
Please accept our sincere appologize for any inconvenience.
If you have any other questions or problems, please don't hesitate to contact us again, we would try our best to help you.
Best regards.
Hope you will enjoy your purchase on TinyDeal. Best regards, Elise TinyDeal.com

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube