Forum Home Shipping Problem/Questions No refunds from tinydeal

No refunds from tinydeal

Last post 1/31/2012 1:25:33 AM by Marcus Paiva 4 replies.
Post at: 1/31/2012 1:25:33 AM
Can´t believe the bad service from this shop.

I´m waiting for refund in the undelivered  order 462927000794447230 for 2 months. It was shipped in September and didnt arrived yet, but they dont refund my money.

I´ve a dropshipping businnes, and I buy every day from many other shops, and tinydeal is the only one that do such kind of thing. 

If you are reading it, should think a lot before buy anything from this store: if your package was lost on the way, you will never get your money back.

(Worse: the order value is just $14.04)!

Post at: 1/31/2012 9:58:49 AM
Hello, thanks for your message.
Your order has already been sent.
There might be several reasons that you or your client did not receive it:
Orders during the Christmas and Chinese New year period takes much more time to arrive.
The package might have been held by the customs of your country, in this case you need to go to the customs to get it.
It also might be lost by the post office, we will contact the post to check it for you, if the post confirm the package has been lost, we would refund you.
If there is any other problem or question, please send an e-mail to sales@tinydeal.com
Best regards.
TinyDeal.com
Hope you will enjoy your purchase on TinyDeal. Best regards, Elise TinyDeal.com

Post at: 1/31/2012 8:11:10 PM
Quote Elise Zhang reply: Hello, thanks for your message.
Your order has already been sent.
There might be several reasons that you or your client did not receive it:
Orders during the Christmas and Chinese New year period takes much more time to arrive.
The package might have been held by the customs of your country, in this case you need to go to the customs to get it.
It also might be lost by the post office, we will contact the post to check it for you, if the post confirm the package has been lost, we would refund you.
If there is any other problem or question, please send an e-mail to sales@tinydeal.com
Best regards.
TinyDeal.com

Dear, i´m not newbie in this business.
This order should be delivered 3 months ago. I´ve receiving the same answer from customer service for 2 months. 

I also buy a lot from dealextreme, focalprice, bestoffer, dinodirect e others. Sometimes we have a package lost on the way, but they resend or refund the money.
You have the worst customer service of them all.

Post at: 2/1/2012 4:56:16 PM
  • Anonymous
  • Last post:2/1/2012 4:56:16 PM
Hello, i have checked for you that your order has been sent from China warehouse because of a error of our system.
We sincerely appologize for the inconvenience.
As your order has already been sent out, we believe that you can receive it without any problem, your patient would be highly appreciated.
Thanks for your understanding.
Best regards,
TinyDeal.com

Post at: 4/19/2012 2:17:19 AM
  • Anonymous
  • Last post:4/19/2012 2:17:19 AM
1PCr8e Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog.Thanks Again. Fantastic.

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube