Forum Home Tablet PC/Laptop FNF ifive mini4 is arriving with RK3288

FNF ifive mini4 is arriving with RK3288

Last post 8/8/2014 5:10:16 PM by zeng wenzhi 0 replies.
Post at: 8/8/2014 5:10:16 PM
  • zeng
  • zeng
  • Member since 2017-03-27
 Last time, I wrote a post that “FNF ifive mini4 will arrive soon?”. I look forward to buy FNF Ifive mini4 for a long time. Now,FNF Ifive mini4 actually comes to us. Let’s see what FNF Ifive mini4 really is.
Computing power in the coming FNF ifive mini4 provide 4-core Rockchip RK3288, whose cores are based on the architecture of the Cortex-A17 and the maximum clock frequency is 1.8 GHz. Is responsible for the graphics, while the 16-core graphics chip ARM Mali-T764, which receives support from the 2-gigabyte of RAM. The Google Android version 4.4 will be presented at the KitKat 7.9-inch display with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels, which translates into 324 pixels per inch. Also on board tablet with dimensions of 198.7 x 134 x 7.5 mm and weighing 330 grams will visit: slot for a micro SD card, 8-megapixel main camera, front camera of 2 megapixel sensor, dual-band network card working in a standard ac, and battery with a capacity of 5600 mAh. Below it detailed specifications.

The tablet on the left is FNF ifive mini4, and on the right is TECLAST X89HD. Powered by RK3288, the screen of FNF ifive mini4 was very sensitive. Of course, TECLAST X89HD also did well.

FNF ifive mini4 equips with 7.9 inch Retina screen, 2048*1536. It’s very clear and true. I buy it without hesitation and enjoy my favorite movies and games.

Compared with TECLAST X89HD, the size of mini4 is smaller. It’s very convenient to take it everywhere.

From the figure, we can see the extend port: TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Earphones Port. Reads max 32GB TF memory card, we have more storage to save more photos and movies.

I watched several movies with FNF ifive mini4. Smooth, clear and the speaker is loud enough.

I like to read e-books in my spare time. The screen of mini4 is so clear that give me a good reading experience.

FNF ifive mini4 based on the RK3288 CPU. But how powerful is it? First, I test mini4 with Antutu.

It’s 38772 scores! High scores doesn’t mean smooth and good experience. It also depends on system optimization. According to my past experience on the products of FNF, the UI of FNF is really smooth. I like it very much.

Let’s see 3D mark tests.

Besides, I play many big games with FNF ifive mini4, such as Asphalt 8:Airborne and Modern Combat 5: Blackout. mini4 runs smoothly.

In general, FNF ifive mini4 is one of the best tablets I have ever used. Equip with Retina screen, the screen is so clear. With 2GB RAM and RK3288, FNF ifive mini4 runs smoothly. As the upgrade version of ifive mini3, mini4 is a recommended product. I recommend you to buy.

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube