Forum Home TinyDeal Promotions Design a Mascot for TinyDeal & Win!

Design a Mascot for TinyDeal & Win!

Last post 8/5/2014 11:32:33 AM by jack shaw 3 replies.
Post at: 8/5/2014 11:32:33 AM
  • jack
  • jack
  • Member since 2017-05-25
Design a Mascot for TinyDeal & Win!

Do you want to win the latest smartphone? You just need to design an original mascot without imitation, and then you will get the opportunity to win XIAOMI 4, smart watch or MP3 player.  

Duration of the contest: 
1/8/2014-31/8/2014 GMT-8 

How to participate?
I hope TinyDeal to be a XXX (monkey? Superman? ). Draw your mascot for Tinydeal.

How to submit your works?
1. Click here to join the activity.
2. You can join at our facebook/ dedicated forum/ or other place.
3. What you need to provide: (your original designed pic, and a few words about the idea behind your work)
4. Each contestant can only win once.

What the prize is?
1.First Place Prize

The winner who got the highest number of votes will receive a XiaoMi4. 

2.Second Place Prize

Five winners who have received the 2nd - 6th highest number of votes will each receive a smart watch as a reward.

3.Third Place Prize

All participants who submit original work will receive a MP3 player. 

Winner Announcements:
All winners will be announced on September 5th, 2014. And awards delivery date is September 11th, 2014. 

Some creative mascots:
Below are some cute mascots which uploaded by customer, and have got high vote now. 

This topic is a place to make discussions about the activity. Let’s talk about what you have submitted, how to come about your idea or whether your work passed or not. We really appreciate participant, we believe that more and more cute mascots will appear in our site.

The pictures in follow sites are not original mascots, according to our rule, they could not win the prize. We hope we can receive more and more original works. 

Post at: 8/30/2014 4:04:19 PM

Welcome. Why not add mascots and there is no reference to the contest "Design a mascot for TinyDeal"? Yesterday I added my talisman and still it is not added, the mascot created by me and the reasons for removal could not be.

Post at: 9/1/2014 7:38:59 AM
  • andi
  • andi
  • Member since 2017-05-25
 i am insterested with the mascot contest and add./upload my "super-tiny" mascot design to contest thread on saturday, august 30 2014 but until now why my image still not display in the thread.

regards,
andi

Post at: 9/6/2014 11:27:50 AM
 wen you announce the winner ?????

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube