Forum Home Tablet PC/Laptop the Most Powerful Android tablet---ONDA V989(conne

the Most Powerful Android tablet---ONDA V989(conne

Last post 7/23/2014 10:40:47 AM by zeng wenzhi 1 replies.
Post at: 7/23/2014 10:40:47 AM
  • zeng
  • zeng
  • Member since 2017-10-21
 4K video

We can see from the actual playback, streams from 10Mbps to 100Mbps, ONDA V989 can run smoothly. Besides, it can play H.265 encoded MKV format video. And it supports NTFS file system, can be used to watch more than 4GB films.

With a window function, the window size can be adjusted.

The test with AnTuTu Benchmark, up to 45768 points. It’s very high.

The test with 3D Mark. Do you see that? WOW! Maxed out! I don’t want to say anything!
The game performance test:

They all run smoothly in full high definition quality!

Dungeon Hunter 4 runs smoothly. From the games I tested, its overall performance is quite good, and show good effect at such high resolution screen. And I believe it will further improve in the next few month.
The battery of ONDA V989 is 8000mAh, it give us a long battery life. After fully charging, set to maximum brightness. Begin to use from 13:30, remains 17% until 18:00. After that, I turned off the screen! At second day 10:00, remains 16%. I think it’s very good.
To be sure, the heating control of ONDA V989 is very good. When I play games for a long time, the highest temperature just 37℃(98.6℉), feeling not hot.
Summary:
As the first tablet powered by A80, There is no doubt that it is the most powerful Android tablet in the world. Not only play big games, but also watching high quality movies, it can run smoothly, work so well. Retina screen, give me good visual experience! It’s your best choice in many 9.7 inch tablets.

END

Post at: 7/23/2014 10:45:45 AM
  • zeng
  • Moderator zeng
  • Member since 2017-10-21
 Please continue to follow me, I will answer all question of you.

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube