Fails

Last post 1/10/2014 3:06:28 AM by Antonio Guillen Domi 0 replies.
Post at: 1/10/2014 3:06:28 AM
  • agd
  • agd
  • Member since 2017-08-17
I bought this tablet on 2013/05/14. I can not remember when received, but normally transport from China to my country takes 30 days. So I figure that I received in an upcoming date to 2013/06/14.

The chip of the tablet went burned. I will not expand much, so you better watch the video I send to TinyDeal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sOAhvVB9D8

As seen in the video, the tablet is new and very caring. And the problem is not due to the power supply.

I contact the technical service of TinyDeal. They tell me that I should send the tablet for repair (something logical). The Chinese shipping to other countries is cheap (if not free), but the costs of other countries to China is quite expensive. In my case the cost was $ 33.

When TinyDeal receiving the tablet, said to be irreparable. Luckily TinyDeal offered me a solution.

THE SOLUTION IS ....

a voucher for less than $ 30 to buy me a new tablet.

Do not rely on this tablet. That can backfire. And watch for service recurir TinyDeal, as you come out losing everywhere.

Regards

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube