Forum Home General Tinydeal Bad Company, must read this

Tinydeal Bad Company, must read this

Last post 12/18/2013 10:33:44 PM by Goran Vudrag 0 replies.
Post at: 12/18/2013 10:33:44 PM
If you do not receive the package from them, they will not refund your money, you will be in lost, ineither open case on paypal will not helping you, so if you do not want to risk do not buy on tinydeal. I bought from them so many times, i spent more than $2000 until now but that is not good for them. One package (value $30) i did not received, so i did not open a case and start with negotiate with them. Today it was past more than 100 days until i bought from them, more than 50 days from started to negotiated, and after 50 emails to each other, i stil do not have my money or item, i cantact them every 5 days and after 100 dyas i received same automaticly messagge from them: "Dear friend, could you please kindly wait for a few more days?
Since your parcel was sent via non registered air mail, it is a little for post office to check your parcel. We will urge them to check it again." I received this messagge 15 times until now in last two months, and after all seller sent me this in last messagge: "sorry for the trouble,but may be we can't refund you the money". One month later i did not received other item so i was open a case on paypal immediately. This time he sent fake tracking number to paypal, and i lost case because that fake tracking number was from other guy who lives in croatia as i, he bought from him in the sme time, so paypal accept that. Than i contacted tiny deal and this is copy/paste of messagges what they sent me: "The fake tracking number is for Payapl system, it is you who push us to do that, we can negotiate with each other to solve your problem originally but since you opened case on Paypal, everything changes" . Now they are surprised why i did not contact them before open a case. I did not do that because first time i have a bad experience.

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube