Forum Home Shipping Problem/Questions Bad money refund system

Bad money refund system

Last post 11/21/2013 2:08:29 AM by Egidijus Baliukas 1 replies.
Post at: 11/21/2013 2:08:29 AM
I have ordered an item 1610026884080000288343/2917339 and it has been returned as reason: unclaimed: Customs problem, or other reasons.
So Tinydeal gave me two options:
1. Pay 25% of item value and they will send me new one.
2. They can refund me 65% of item value.

The item was only one of 42,60 $ price. So for the first option i must pay 10,65 $ and if i choose second option i will lost 14,91 $.
Tinydeal service said they have paid for shipment so they must keep some money for shipping fee. As i know shipping fee depends of package size and weight, not of the price. I know that registered air mail do not cost 15 $.
I required at least 85 % of item price, but they said the same story about shipment fee..
Earlier was almost the same situation and they refund me 65 % too, but the item cost only 3,50 $.
So i want to suggest TD service to think about that and make a new refund system.
All in all Tiny deal has a very bad money refund system. It feels like TD are fooling with all customers and didnt refund money for they own mistakes. For example i do not receive one order for about half a year and Tinydeal say that this is not their business if i didnt receive it.

Post at: 3/19/2014 7:48:16 PM
Покупал много раз. К сожалению, не верил в негативные отзывы, платил Яндекс.Деньги. До тех пор, пока последний заказ от 20.12.2013 не остановился судя по треку на китайской стороне. Ни на какие просьбы, уведомления, сообщения продавец в лице TD не реагирует, бесконечно просит ждать. Денег возвращать не намерен. Ничего компенсировать - тоже. Они считают, что после получения денег и выдачи вам трека - их ответственность ПРЕКРАЩАЕТСЯ! Если вы хотите потерять деньги - обязательно покупайте тут!

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube