Forum Home General cheat

cheat

Last post 10/15/2013 1:09:44 AM by Mohammad Reza nabeeb 1 replies.
Post at: 10/15/2013 1:09:44 AM
two month has passed but i am still waiting for my item i cannot wait any more now pleased give me refund

Post at: 12/19/2013 5:51:26 AM
My friend, this seller do not refund money to his buyers. Save your money and do not buy here anymore. I bought few times here and i did not received two packages. For one i waited more than 90 days and seller wrote me that he will not refund my money, he wrote me that after more than 40 messagges and 90 days of waiting. For second item i opened a case on paypal and i lost because seller sent to paypal fake tracking number, and i lost case, paypal will swallow it, and look what seller sent me on email, this is copy/paste: "The fake tracking number is for Payapl system, it is you who push us to do that, we can negotiate with each other to solve your problem originally but since you opened case on Paypal, everything changes" Hahahaha, he wants to negotiate, last time we negotiated more than 90 days and after all he told me that he want refund my money.

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube