Forum Home Shipping Problem/Questions Order not deliveried / Orde no entregada

Order not deliveried / Orde no entregada

Last post 9/17/2013 9:31:32 PM by Javier Fernandez 1 replies.
Post at: 9/17/2013 9:31:32 PM

I buy from several e comerce platforms or vendors and I have never had problems with my orders. However, I am still waiting for my order since June. It is the first time that I do businees with Tinydeal, I have problems with my order and , I am not happy with its reply. I think that its a good idea to share it with future customers.

To: TinyDeal Direct (luanfang)

No, I do not understand. You told me in your email dated on September 05, 2013 8:05 AM “Please wait for more days. We have raised the written query to our post office. It takes more time to get the reply from post office. “ A few more days, No that it will take 2 months or longer.

I is very difficult for me to understand that for an order of less than 8 euros which did not arrive after 3 months you do not resend the other as other vendors do and I have agian to wait more than 2 months. It is not the way to do business, I am not happy with your reply. I want my money back or resend the order, I have waited enough for the products.

Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 10:46 AM
To:
Subject: Re: Re: [① Orden no llegado]Mensaje de Tinydeal Tienda Online(oid:6570023317850000833522)

Dear Javier,
This is Sandy, the representative of TinyDeal Customer Service. I am happy to assist you further.

Thanks for the reply.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
But as we have shipped your order, the shipment is out of our control.
We have to contact the post office for the order.
Usually it will take 2 month or longer for us to get the news of an order from the post office.
Hope you can understand.

Thanks for your cooperation
If you have any questions,please contact us.

Thanks very much and best regards. :)
Have a nice day!
Truely yours,
Sandy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----- Original Message -----
To: "TinyDeal Direct \(luanfang\)" ;
Subject: Re: [① Orden no llegado]Mensaje de Tinydeal Tienda Online
Time: 2013-09-16T21:31:14

Dear Sandy

I have not received order# 6570023317850000833522, dated and paid on 13/06/2013, yet. As indicated by you in your email dated 5th September, I have waited more than 10 days. From the beginning of the order is more than 90 days. It is more than a few days.

Therefore, and according to your previous email (shown below), please proceed to resend my order (which includes 4 items) plus a new item as compensation.

Let me konw you comemnts and detaisl of new shippment

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Roser

Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 8:05 AM
To: Subject: Re: [① Orden no llegado]Mensaje de Tinydeal Tienda Online

Dear ,
This is Sandy, the representative of TinyDeal Customer Service. I am happy to assist you further.

Thanks for the reply.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please wait for more days. We have raised the written query to our post office. It takes more time to get the reply from post office.

If you have received the item, please inform us.

If post office confirm your item is lost, we will refund money to you or resend a good and new item to you as compensation.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience to you.

Thanks for your cooperation
If you have any questions,please contact us.
Have a nice day!

Car DVR & GPS Discounts off:
http://www.tinydeal.com/cardvr&gps-si-834.html
Buy one and get one more,great surprise is waiting for you!

Thanks very much and best regards. :)
Truely yours,
Sandy

Post at: 9/24/2013 5:06:32 AM
Hah, same with my order. Since June I am waiting and receiving those ridiculous mails about contacting their post office. Wait till you get the mail about the possible influence of bad weather during the shipping ;-).

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube