Forum Home Cell Phone way t root ZOPO Leader MAX ZP950

way t root ZOPO Leader MAX ZP950

Last post 1/19/2013 6:12:45 PM by Jin OZKAN 1 replies.
Post at: 1/19/2013 6:12:45 PM
  • Jin
  • Jin
  • Member since 2017-08-21
It takes me a lot of times to get this job done, but it is a great fun to make it by your own hands, I like the course anyway, and i am not sure it's will work on your device, i am not responsible for any damage related, just show you what i have done and wish it would here those who are in need.
Let's begin,

Pre requirements

Mtk drivers full operational installed www.4shared.com/zip/YXlLFoLm/6577driver_install_3_steps.html
Zp 950 Flashtool d-h.st/wz3
Recovery Mod Clockworkmod full functional ( android backup & restore) d-h.st/4wR - extract it on desktop

First thing to do (if you have not already done it previously) install drivers for the device

THIS STEP IS'PREREQUISITE FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF FLASHTOOL

*** FASE1

Unzip the drivers mtk6577.zip on the desktop.You find 3 folders (I recommend using 7zip freeware for windows to unzip)
From the folder First Step run the file MTKusbDriver once the operation is complete go to the folder Second Step, click on ClickInstall Driver, click Exit and ignore the error notification that occurs Open the folder Third step and run ClickInstall Driver.exe again ignoring the error notification

Turn off phone and remove battery then connect it to the usb pc.Required drivers where installed wait a few minutes the process may take some time do not disconnect the phone until you have the notification preloader USB VCOM completed
Disconnect the phone from the usb socket and insert the battery without turning it on
Now you have the computer ready to flash the complete firmware or parts of it, a prerequisite for any operation

*** FASE2

Now we are ready to flash
ExtractRecovery Mod Clockworkmod full functional on your desktop,

Unpack the package Flashtool on your desktop and run Flash_tool.exe from the folder (blue icon)
Click on Scatter-loading button on the right side of panel and browse to Recovery Mod Clockworkmod full functional folder
click on folder MP_MT77**** and select MT6577Android_scatter_emmc

Deselect all items from the menu of the program and leave checked only those relating to recovery.Here is a pic about it

Click on download button and confirm the popup.Connect your phone (switched off and with battery inserted) to USB cable
Flash process will begin and a popup window will confirm about complete procedure

ROOT
Flash this flashable packet in recovery mode reboot d-h.st/c0x
- - you have root now

Enjoy 

Post at: 5/1/2013 7:17:23 AM
I´ll anote it to try it when my new moble arrive at home ;), my new mobile it´s feiteng h9500 with mtk6589

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube