Forum Home Cell Phone Rotation screen

Rotation screen

Last post 1/13/2013 11:29:24 PM by Roxane HUREL 2 replies.
Post at: 1/13/2013 11:29:24 PM
Hello every body
i bought a new cell phone like iphone 4 (P05-TVWF5) and i discovered it. So i don't rotate the screen to write a sms. And I have problem to connect internet, fm radio. I try the compass, and I re-clibrate it and nothing, that does not work. So i live in france, can you help me please?? Thanks in advance.
Best regards

Post at: 1/14/2013 3:16:26 PM
 Dear friend,

Nice to meet you.

The phone you have metionded is a non-smartphone and does not support auto-rotate screen and make sure you have SIM card in and turn on the data connection or conect to a Wifi spot. You need to insert earphones to use to FM radio.

Thanks for your question and have a nice day

Rambo Wang

Post at: 1/16/2013 2:06:05 AM
Quote Rambo reply: Dear friend,

Nice to meet you.

The phone you have metionded is a non-smartphone and does not support auto-rotate screen and make sure you have SIM card in and turn on the data connection or conect to a Wifi spot. You need to insert earphones to use to FM radio.

Thanks for your question and have a nice day

Rambo Wang

Hello, thanks for your answer, but the FM radio don't work with the earphone, and too the TV. In has there not France in the category Country. And I don't have the connection Wifi, it's said : "not taken care script". How to make a Hard reset??
Thanks for advance for your answer.

Best regards

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube