Forum Home Cell Phone Install google play in your cell phone

Install google play in your cell phone

Last post 1/10/2013 3:11:39 PM by Rambo King 3 replies.
Post at: 1/10/2013 3:11:39 PM
It is awalys attactive to enjoying the wonderful Google Play Store applications, but some cell phone would come to you with no Google Play been installed.

The sloution is install it by your own hands, but some may have problem with this course. Here I would like to share some tips.

preparation work:

1、Make sure an usable SD/TF card were insertted on your cell phone
2、Get GoogleServicesFramwork.apk, Google Play.apk and RootExplorer.apk downloaded
3、Get your cell phone rooted,( for you reference www.makeuseof.com/tag/root-android-phone-superoneclick-2/)

Then install the three apk file on your cell phone or through PC, then you can see the Google Play icon on you cell phone. But befor you rush into Google Play Store, there is one more step, that is open RootExplorer which you have installed just now, and move com.android.vending-1.apk from data/app catalog to system/app catalog, then reboot your cell phone.

After all this have been done, you can enjoying the google play with a google account.

BTY, GoogleServicesFramwork is the basis of all google sevrice on moblie phone, GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk and GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk needed to be install if you want to use the conatact and sync sevrice from google.

Any further question, please leave your message here and i will try my best to help you

Rambo Wang

Post at: 1/21/2013 11:31:03 PM
HI rambo CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM COS IM REALLY AT A LOSS. THIS IS THE PHONE I BOUGHT FOR MY SON AND HE IS TRYING AND TRYING TO GO ON FB BUT THE MOBILE KEEPS SAYING INSUFFICIENT MEMORY. WE FORMATTED THE TF CARD FOR NOTHING. 1 x4" Resistive Touch Screen 2 SIM 2 Standby TV WiFi Mobile Phone , Black P05-TW9800
EN

Post at: 1/23/2013 11:14:38 AM
Quote redscorpio25 reply:HI rambo CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM COS IM REALLY AT A LOSS. THIS IS THE PHONE I BOUGHT FOR MY SON AND HE IS TRYING AND TRYING TO GO ON FB BUT THE MOBILE KEEPS SAYING INSUFFICIENT MEMORY. WE FORMATTED THE TF CARD FOR NOTHING. 1 x4" Resistive Touch Screen 2 SIM 2 Standby TV WiFi Mobile Phone , Black P05-TW9800
EN

Dear friend,

Thanks for your question and sorry for the inconvenience.

The phone you have brought is a non-smartphone, which means no app can be installed. And this phone is very limited of internal memory, sometimes the website you loaded contains large data flow, but the non-smartphone hasn't enough cache space, which will result in your problem.

Any further quesiton pls feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Rambo Wang

Post at: 3/28/2013 9:36:34 PM
Quote Rambo reply:
Quota redscorpio25 risposta:HI rambo mi puoi aiutare con il mio COS PROBLEMA IM DAVVERO IN PERDITA. Questo è il telefono che ho comprato per mio figlio e che sta cercando e cercando di andare su FB MA IL MOBILE continua a dire MEMORIA INSUFFICIENTE. Abbiamo formattato la scheda TF per niente. 1 x4 "resistivo touch screen 2 SIM 2 Standby TV WiFi telefono mobile, nero P05-TW9800
IT

Caro amico, grazie per la tua domanda e scusate per l'inconveniente. Il telefono che hai portato è un non-smartphone, il che significa che nessuna applicazione può essere installata. E questo telefono è molto limitato di memoria interna, a volte il sito è stato caricato contiene grande flusso di dati, ma il non-smartphone non ha abbastanza spazio della cache, che si tradurrà in vostro problema. Tutti i pls di quesiton non esitate a contattarci. Avere una bella giornata! Rambo Wang

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube