Forum Home Cell Phone RootExplorer Dowload

RootExplorer Dowload

Last post 12/28/2012 5:35:39 PM by Rambo King 7 replies.
Post at: 12/28/2012 5:35:39 PM
  Hey guys,

Are you looking for RootExplorer only to find that it will charge you more or less.

The good new is that there is a free site for you to download, pls click the following link and fellow the guidance

www.4shared.com/android/QxXLuS5R/Root_Explorer__2211_.htm

What RootExplorer is:

Root Explorer is the ultimate file manager for root users. Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).
Features include SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.

Any further question pls feel free to contact or leave your comment here!

Wish you a nice day!

Rambo Wang

Post at: 12/31/2012 2:14:35 AM
 perhaps I'm not a good user but I cannot remove the chinese software on my phone even with rootexplorer or other software. I think virusscanners are good programs but you must understand the language which is on my phone Chinese and I do not understand that. I just want to remove the chinese software and put english version on my phone

Post at: 12/31/2012 9:55:30 AM
Quote carlab reply: perhaps I'm not a good user but I cannot remove the chinese software on my phone even with rootexplorer or other software. I think virusscanners are good programs but you must understand the language which is on my phone Chinese and I do not understand that. I just want to remove the chinese software and put english version on my phone

Dear friend,

Sorry for the inconvenience, and could you let me know the model you have purchased to see if i can provide any help?

Thank you and happy new year!

Rambo Wang

Post at: 1/4/2013 9:19:07 PM
Quote Rambo reply:
Quote carlab reply: perhaps I'm not a good user but I cannot remove the chinese software on my phone even with rootexplorer or other software. I think virusscanners are good programs but you must understand the language which is on my phone Chinese and I do not understand that. I just want to remove the chinese software and put english version on my phone

Dear friend,

Sorry for the inconvenience, and could you let me know the model you have purchased to see if i can provide any help?

Rambo Wang

Hi Rambo,
I have (according to the system info) android version 4.03 model number e1109l_jyuany2_6622

Post at: 1/8/2013 11:39:45 AM
Quote carlab reply:
Quote Rambo reply:

Dear friend,

Rambo Wang

Hi Rambo,
I have (according to the system info) android version 4.03 model number e1109l_jyuany2_6622

Dear Carlab,

Sorry for delay your question, but i can't trace to the product buy the inforamtion you have presented.

Could you show me the model number like the P0X-XXX as in the product page or the link to the one you have get.

Nice Day

Rambo Wang

Post at: 1/9/2013 1:24:20 AM
Quote Rambo reply:
Quote carlab reply:
Quote Rambo reply:

Dear friend,

Rambo Wang

Hi Rambo,

Dear Carlab,

Sorry for delay your question, but i can't trace to the product buy the inforamtion you have presented.

Could you show me the model number like the P0X-XXX as in the product page or the link to the one you have get.

Nice Day

Rambo Wang
looking at my order it was 1 x4.0" WiFi Google Android V2.3.6 OS Mobile Phone - White 
link: http://www.tinydeal.com/40-wifi-google-android-v236-os-mobile-phone-white-p-63520.html

Post at: 1/9/2013 3:22:47 PM
Quote carlab reply:
Quote Rambo reply:
Quote carlab reply:
Quote Rambo reply:

Dear friend,

Rambo Wang

Hi Rambo,

Dear Carlab,

Nice Day

Rambo Wang
looking at my order it was 1 x4.0" WiFi Google Android V2.3.6 OS Mobile Phone - White 
link: http://www.tinydeal.com/40-wifi-google-android-v236-os-mobile-phone-white-p-63520.html

Hi Carlab,

Our engineer has get one as yours and tried very hard to remove those apps but failed, then I have contacted with the manufacturer and get the information that those apps were integringested with the mainboard chip, they had some kind of cooperation with those app developers, which means its can not be uninstalled by a third party. If there is any new way for sloution, I will get you infromed.

Thanks for your understanding and wish a nice day.

Sincerely

Rambo Wang

Post at: 1/31/2016 2:52:49 AM
4shared.com:
'Root Explorer (2.21.1).apk' is unavailable.This file is no longer available because it is identical to a file banned because of a claim.

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube