Forum Home Shipping Problem/Questions question about shipping

question about shipping

Last post 10/28/2011 7:28:08 PM by Stanislav 3 replies.
Post at: 10/28/2011 7:28:08 PM
  why
Manual Automatic Gearshift Two-way Communication Car Alarm System with 2pcs LCD Remote Controls REP-11910
alarm havent free shipping ,the price for delivey using DHL is more than price of alarm,Can you do something for free shipping,

I see that box is less than   2 KG , if you want remove something ....batteries ..box ...i cant pay 115$ for delivery.
btw,in the beginig on page with alarm i see message . Free shipping,

Post at: 10/29/2011 2:33:51 PM

Hello, thanks for your message.

We are sorry to tell you that the weight of this product is 2.015kg, for the products over 2kg, we could only send by EMS or DHL.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

We really appreciate your understanding. 

Hope you will enjoy your purchase on TinyDeal. Best regards, Elise TinyDeal.com

Post at: 10/29/2011 8:02:10 PM
Please remove something from the box.Remove batteries.box,relay ect... If needed remove the siren.i will put my own.choose something... this is only 15 grams.I really want to buy this alarm but didn't want to pay 110$ for delivery for 15 grams more.please understand me

Post at: 11/1/2011 7:22:20 PM
Quote Stanislav reply:
Please remove something from the box.Remove batteries.box,relay ect... If needed remove the siren.i will put my own.choose something... this is only 15 grams.I really want to buy this alarm but didn't want to pay 110$ for delivery for 15 grams more.please understand me

What happened with the answer.Can you make this compromise for me?

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube