Forum Home Shipping Problem/Questions Didn't receive my item. No response from TD

Didn't receive my item. No response from TD

Last post 4/25/2012 6:57:15 PM by Pablo Tilkiev 0 replies.
Post at: 4/25/2012 6:57:15 PM
I'd buyed item Google Android 7" Touch Screen WiFi Tablet PC Netbook PDA (IMAP X210 800MHz/256MB RAM/4GB HD) - Silver L7012G03, payed for it via PayPal on March 14th 2012 and now, April 25th I'm still waiting for it.
  I live in Argentina and my address is correctly carged on my PayPal account, but when I track the package via 17track.net, there it says that destination country is Brazil and that my package is there since April 2nd.
I'd wrote several times to Tinydeal and I get an automatic response from "Rita" who says that they're waiting for podt office to tell them where the package is. THE PACKAGE IS IN BRAZIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take a look at the tracking page!!!! What else do you need to see that it is in the wrong country. I want my Tablet or my money back. How much time do you need to solve this problem?

Pablo Tilkiev
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube