Forum Home General Can't get it to work :(

Can't get it to work :(

Last post 6/4/2011 12:37:56 AM by Johannes 2 replies.
Post at: 6/4/2011 12:37:56 AM
Hi,
connected mine to my 12V quadracer today. The red wire to +, the black wire to ground (I checked with a tester - there definitely is electricity. But when I click buttons on the remote (the red light on the remote flashes when I click) nothing happens. I even tried putting it very close (few cm) to the antenna of the alarm - nothing changes. When I connect the blue wire to +, it does beep-beep but even the alarm doesn't go off. If I do it twice in a row (connect blue to +) nothing happens the second time. I have to wait some time, then it does beep-beep again if I connect it.

So - it doesn't work :S What could be wrong?? I really want to make it work :(

Post at: 6/4/2011 12:45:37 AM
From other places dealing with chinese products there are a few different alarm systems that look almost the same. Mine looks exactly like the one on the picture.

I've read that the remote can be disconnected from the main unit and it's pretty hard to make it work again. All the slightly different models have different ways to relearn the remote. Maybe mine is for some reason disconnected??

I haven't pressed 2 buttons at once or anything that might disconnect the remote so I don't know :(

Post at: 6/8/2011 4:53:26 PM

Please connect the lines like this:

--- Red: +
--- Black: -
--- Blue: signal line

Then click the lock control button, the speaker will send out a sound, after 5 seconds, it sounds again, and then your motorcycle enters security

http://www.tinydeal.com

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube