Forum Home General Widescreen?

Widescreen?

Last post 3/14/2012 11:32:22 PM by Judit Horvath 0 replies.
Post at: 3/14/2012 11:32:22 PM
  • Anna
  • Anna
  • Member since 2017-05-28
Hi,

I purchased this product and tried to use it, but I have some difficulties. (I might should say in advance: I'm a woman :-) )

1, If I want to use it as a TV receiver, I obviously have to attach it to the TV-s SCART. Thats's ok. But apart from that, there's an 'antenna in' and 'antenna out' end. I assume I should attach an antenna to the 'antenna in'. But what is the 'antenna out' for? I'm maybe a bit stupid, sorry, but I don't get it, and the user's manual didn't help...

2, The main reason I bought this product was the USB-function, I wanted to replace our old DVD-player, since for a long time we don't use it to play DVD-s, only to read SD cards or pendrives. This function works very well, the device even can handle the Hungarian subtitles (with accents), but I can't seem to find a way to change the aspect ratio. I can change the whole device's, but not one film's. If I play an originally 4:3 TV-show, it's okay, but with a 16:9 film the picture is misshapen, because the device 'extend' it to 4:3. If I change the ratio, the only difference that the whole picture would be in 16:9, but the film in it is still 4:3. I hope this is understandable, if not, I can make a video of the problem.

If somebody can, please help a bit!

Thanks!

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube