Forum Home Other Questions cant chekout

cant chekout

Last post 1/14/2012 8:41:34 PM by paulius aleksiejus 3 replies.
Post at: 1/14/2012 8:41:34 PM
 PayPal was unable to successfully fund this transaction. Please choose another payment option or review funding options in your PayPal account before proceeding.Transaction cannot complete.(numbers) Transaction cannot complete. - The transaction cannot complete successfully. Instruct the customer to use an alternative payment method. I tried like 8 to order... once it happened when i didint hawe einouth money buth now i hawe lots of..
'

Post at: 1/15/2012 6:06:56 AM
 now it says You cannot complete this action on the card you have selected. Please select another card. is somethin changed after new years?
'

Post at: 1/15/2012 5:01:20 PM
Quote paulius reply:  now it says You cannot complete this action on the card you have selected. Please select another card. is somethin changed after new years?

I tried to pay with my card as I have done so many times before. Suddenly (after I had ending my secury number in bank) there were text where card is not 3d secured or something, and payment didn't succeed. That happend few times so I did stop to put any private information anymore.
I tried to pay my purchases yesterday too, there were something like my IP-address is not in same country as my bank or my shipping address, I didn't  make any sense for that.

Well, I did transfer money to my PayPal-account and though that I will make purchase when money shows in PayPal, but obviously that is useless, if earlier writer couldn't do that with PayPal...

So, what is the problem?

Post at: 1/16/2012 3:37:27 PM
Maybe Chinese New Year/Spring Festival have something to do with this?
I'm not sure, but all Chinese people have vacation in 15st Jan to 1st Feb 2012?
So brobably payments can't be done because the orders can’t be delivered.

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube