Forum Home Guidelines alisson barros ;;; quer saber.

alisson barros ;;; quer saber.

Last post 3/6/2012 9:27:26 AM by alisson costa 85 replies.
Post at: 3/6/2012 9:27:26 AM
 com quantos metros o senssor  aciona com uma presença?

Post at: 4/19/2012 8:42:35 PM
  • Anonymous
  • Last post:4/19/2012 8:42:35 PM
x27GwQ Great, thanks for sharing this article.Really looking forward to read more.

Post at: 11/30/2012 10:42:57 PM
 10 metros!

Post at: 2/3/2013 6:40:16 AM
mimimimimimimimi

Post at: 2/3/2013 6:40:55 AM
Quote Anonymous reply:x27GwQ Great, thanks for sharing this article.Really looking forward to read more.

Post at: 3/26/2013 12:40:14 PM
Guys,6 ways to dress cute this winter Guys, the winter is coming, do you wanna to leave a cute impression on others? here are some advice you may feel useful: 1. Pull-overs Long and warm, especially when paired with jeans or skinny cords and boots. The length serves to keep your hips warm, and with a look like this you can easily take it from weekend brunch to casual Friday at work. 2. Leggings and Pantyhose: Take your favorite spring and summer skirt or dress and make it wearable during the coldest days of the year. Sporting the added layer covers your legs and saves you from having to buy another pair of pants. I love the wool and patterned options for added texture. 3. Boots: Whether they are tall or short, pretty much anything these days can be warmed with boots. Giving you lift from the cold ground and adding an extra sheath of insulation around your ankles and toes, boots look good with everything. Except sweatpants. 4. Infinity Scarves Functional and absolutely adorable, the infinity scarf looks good on every woman and can be found in a million different cuts, lengths, and colors. 5. Hats Hats can be cute! Opt for ones that aren

Post at: 3/26/2013 12:41:39 PM
Can men in skirts look sexy? Is this allowed? Hi guys,my name is Simon baker.i'm a sunshine boy in 17 yrs old. Long long ago, when i find someday i have fallen in love with skirts, and has bought lots and lots of skirts from my favorite site(www.dudool.com). Then i begin to wear short skirts - simply because I am skinny and I think that short skirts suit me best. A fellow poster on this forum, who shall remain nameless, pointed out to me that - just as short skirts on women send out a strong sexual signal - so do short skirts on men. This caught me completely by surprise. Although part of the reason I enjoy wearing a skirt is the sensual feeling that it gives me at times. This is sensual - not sexy. They are different - at least, in my mind. When I say a skirt can feel sensual, I just mean that it makes me feel good - physically - in the same way that a relaxing massage can. Anyhow - all I mean to say is that I do not feel 'sexy' when wearing a skirt and was suprised to learn that men in skirts can look very sexy to some women. It is obvious, I suppose, that what works one way - i.e. If I see a woman wearing a short skirt, I might admire her legs and wonder what was hidden away higher up . . . Apparently - this works for men in skirts too. Women might admire our legs - and wonder about what is hidden higher up . . . So - as a topic for discussion. Do you dress (in a skirt) to look sexy? Can men wear skirts in a sexy way? Should we? Is it allowed? Any words are good for me.

Post at: 3/26/2013 12:41:40 PM
Why do you Wear a Skirt/Kilt? What do you think makes you feel strongly about wearing a skirt? Sometimes it's perfect for others,but not for you. For my own part, the best I can come up with is: 1) It makes me feel relaxed. 2) It gets me in touch with a softer, more playful, perhaps more intuitive, and yes, feminine side to my nature. 3) I can be a bit flamboyant and quite enjoy the extra attention it brings. How about you? What kind of Girls' Clothing do you wear? and what kind of Women's Clothing Stores do you often go?

Post at: 3/26/2013 12:41:40 PM
One small step for the men Any way, i'm cheerful, as i have make a small victory by myself. i'm full of confidence to go on. I request to wear skirt in my working time, but i received NO. Having spoken to the 'management' at work a few years ago and receiving a resounding NO to my desire to wear skirts when I was office bound, I decided on Tuesday to have another go. The following day my immediate manager decided to have his monthly chat with me and I informed him that as of Tues 13th June I woud be exercising my right to choose. Several assurances were needed as I have a high profile customer facing job in government that includes international travel. However on the 3 days per week when I'm office-bound (IT/Telecoms/Training) there would not be a problem. The manager of course felt he needed to seek advice and spoke to his manager who passed it to the HR people. The current position is continue until told otherwise (and then continue anyway!) After 18 years in the job I finally feel I have won a small victory. It was certainly useful having seen the union first! Now the only decision is what to wear on Tuesday.It's no doubt i'll pick a perfect one on www.dudool.com( All my skirts are from there, good one site).I'm so happy and hope my struggle may give you some bright guide to confused you.

Post at: 3/26/2013 12:41:41 PM
I'm a man, and I wore women's dresses When you see this title of the post, I have made decision to speak out this secret bravely. Yes,I am a man, not gay, but I do like to wear women's clothing, especially girls' skirts. To me,wearing skirts in public is a big challenge for me, i only did this in my room.However, last night brought an interesting conversation with another chap a few years my junior. I was wearing a pink Short Party Dresses and my dark blue waistcoat. This is unremarkable enough, but the colours went well and it is quite comfortable. Upon departing our local "watering hole" Sapphire and I passed a couple of lads. One took a good look at me, and I'll admit that I had that sinking feeling of, "Oh, Hell, here we go", and asked, "Where'd you get your Party Dresses ?" I cheerfully replied, "dudool(an online shopping mall)", to which he came back with, "I wish I had the audacity to be able to dress like that!". To that, I politely informed him that, "Do! There's no-one stopping you, and it was very comfortable." A brief conversation followed, after which we took our leave and headed home. I take this as a good sign, and I hope the lad winds his courage up to wear women's skirts as long as he likes. But now, i'm still down at some degree, any advice will be useful.

Post at: 3/26/2013 12:47:08 PM
Guys,6 ways to dress cute this winter Guys, the winter is coming, do you wanna to leave a cute impression on others? here are some advice you may feel useful: 1. Pull-overs Long and warm, especially when paired with jeans or skinny cords and boots. The length serves to keep your hips warm, and with a look like this you can easily take it from weekend brunch to casual Friday at work. 2. Leggings and Pantyhose: Take your favorite spring and summer skirt or dress and make it wearable during the coldest days of the year. Sporting the added layer covers your legs and saves you from having to buy another pair of pants. I love the wool and patterned options for added texture. 3. Boots: Whether they are tall or short, pretty much anything these days can be warmed with boots. Giving you lift from the cold ground and adding an extra sheath of insulation around your ankles and toes, boots look good with everything. Except sweatpants. 4. Infinity Scarves Functional and absolutely adorable, the infinity scarf looks good on every woman and can be found in a million different cuts, lengths, and colors. 5. Hats Hats can be cute! Opt for ones that aren

Post at: 3/26/2013 12:50:03 PM
Can men in skirts look sexy? Is this allowed? Hi guys,my name is Simon baker.i'm a sunshine boy in 17 yrs old. Long long ago, when i find someday i have fallen in love with skirts, and has bought lots and lots of skirts from my favorite site(www.dudool.com). Then i begin to wear short skirts - simply because I am skinny and I think that short skirts suit me best. A fellow poster on this forum, who shall remain nameless, pointed out to me that - just as short skirts on women send out a strong sexual signal - so do short skirts on men. This caught me completely by surprise. Although part of the reason I enjoy wearing a skirt is the sensual feeling that it gives me at times. This is sensual - not sexy. They are different - at least, in my mind. When I say a skirt can feel sensual, I just mean that it makes me feel good - physically - in the same way that a relaxing massage can. Anyhow - all I mean to say is that I do not feel 'sexy' when wearing a skirt and was suprised to learn that men in skirts can look very sexy to some women. It is obvious, I suppose, that what works one way - i.e. If I see a woman wearing a short skirt, I might admire her legs and wonder what was hidden away higher up . . . Apparently - this works for men in skirts too. Women might admire our legs - and wonder about what is hidden higher up . . . So - as a topic for discussion. Do you dress (in a skirt) to look sexy? Can men wear skirts in a sexy way? Should we? Is it allowed? Any words are good for me.

Post at: 3/26/2013 12:50:04 PM
Why do you Wear a Skirt/Kilt? What do you think makes you feel strongly about wearing a skirt? Sometimes it's perfect for others,but not for you. For my own part, the best I can come up with is: 1) It makes me feel relaxed. 2) It gets me in touch with a softer, more playful, perhaps more intuitive, and yes, feminine side to my nature. 3) I can be a bit flamboyant and quite enjoy the extra attention it brings. How about you? What kind of Girls' Clothing do you wear? and what kind of Women's Clothing Stores do you often go?

Post at: 3/26/2013 12:50:04 PM
One small step for the men Any way, i'm cheerful, as i have make a small victory by myself. i'm full of confidence to go on. I request to wear skirt in my working time, but i received NO. Having spoken to the 'management' at work a few years ago and receiving a resounding NO to my desire to wear skirts when I was office bound, I decided on Tuesday to have another go. The following day my immediate manager decided to have his monthly chat with me and I informed him that as of Tues 13th June I woud be exercising my right to choose. Several assurances were needed as I have a high profile customer facing job in government that includes international travel. However on the 3 days per week when I'm office-bound (IT/Telecoms/Training) there would not be a problem. The manager of course felt he needed to seek advice and spoke to his manager who passed it to the HR people. The current position is continue until told otherwise (and then continue anyway!) After 18 years in the job I finally feel I have won a small victory. It was certainly useful having seen the union first! Now the only decision is what to wear on Tuesday.It's no doubt i'll pick a perfect one on www.dudool.com( All my skirts are from there, good one site).I'm so happy and hope my struggle may give you some bright guide to confused you.

Post at: 3/26/2013 12:50:05 PM
I'm a man, and I wore women's dresses When you see this title of the post, I have made decision to speak out this secret bravely. Yes,I am a man, not gay, but I do like to wear women's clothing, especially girls' skirts. To me,wearing skirts in public is a big challenge for me, i only did this in my room.However, last night brought an interesting conversation with another chap a few years my junior. I was wearing a pink Short Party Dresses and my dark blue waistcoat. This is unremarkable enough, but the colours went well and it is quite comfortable. Upon departing our local "watering hole" Sapphire and I passed a couple of lads. One took a good look at me, and I'll admit that I had that sinking feeling of, "Oh, Hell, here we go", and asked, "Where'd you get your Party Dresses ?" I cheerfully replied, "dudool(an online shopping mall)", to which he came back with, "I wish I had the audacity to be able to dress like that!". To that, I politely informed him that, "Do! There's no-one stopping you, and it was very comfortable." A brief conversation followed, after which we took our leave and headed home. I take this as a good sign, and I hope the lad winds his courage up to wear women's skirts as long as he likes. But now, i'm still down at some degree, any advice will be useful.

Post at: 4/7/2013 11:38:57 AM

Post at: 4/7/2013 11:42:11 AM

Post at: 4/7/2013 11:42:12 AM

Post at: 4/7/2013 11:42:13 AM

Post at: 4/7/2013 11:42:13 AM

Post at: 4/7/2013 11:50:42 AM
Do you know the real meaning of the gemstone? A gemstone, in fact, is a piece of a mineral which is cut and polished to make some of the most beautiful Jewelry and adornments in the world. So there is an interesting saying: A diamond is a gemstone, but not all gemstones are diamonds.lol Gemstones come in almost every color imaginable and are prized for their beauty, rarity and durability. Rubies, emeralds and sapphires are arguably the most prized gemstones -- besides diamonds, of course -- and are often referred to as traditional or precious gemstones. For example 1: diamonds for an engagement, colored gemstones represent milestones in our lives and are treasured for their meaning. Several gemstones represent milestone anniversaries. For example, sapphires celebrate a 5 year anniversary, emeralds are given for a 20 or 35 year anniversary and rubies represent a 40 year anniversary. For example 2: Gemstones are popular as birthstones as well. Birthstones are gems that correspond with the twelve signs of the zodiac and the twelve months of the year. Different cultures across the globe have developed birth stone lists, so there

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube