Forum Home Daily Sweepstakes Manipulation, a big cheat !

Manipulation, a big cheat !

Last post 1/13/2012 6:21:33 AM by Martin Spasov 2 replies.
Post at: 1/13/2012 6:21:33 AM
I placed my order number on 31st of december, it showed me SUCCESS and I saw my name immideately in the winners list - I am on the TOP of the Winners' list till today - Martin on 31st of december, but I received one big.... , nothing else. I keep all my proofs - 4 screenshots and chat transcription from the very same day. Their system is corrupt or manipulated ! Once it showes me "HELLO Martin " when I log in which is my first name from the registration, once HELLO "Maspas" which is my nickname, ONCE CHECK your order, ONCE SUBMIT your order and other strange things. This is the worst organized sweepstake/promotion I have ever seen. I keep all the proofs but they refuse to send my PRIZE - THE ULTIMATE PRIZE : P05-GPA2 dual sim mobile phone. Their representative told me the same day: "YES, YOU ARE THE WINNER" and I keep the chat transcript but they refuse to send me my prize !? I also sold out my current mobile phone ( 4 SIM, also bought from here) while waiting for my prize - but I am going to receive something big....., but not a mobile phone :)))  I have the other pictures , but I can not place more than one here !:( I am going to inform the Chinese Embassy here in Sofia, Bulgaria, Hong Kong Trade and Industry Department,  The Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry in Hong Kong, The Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and The European Union department and I am very serious -  I will never forgive as you made me look like a fool in the eyes of my people here. I regret now that I ordered so much things from here - 4 times I received defective items but this was still my favourite site, but NOW.................. THIS IS ABOVE EVERYTHING , THIS IS UNBEARABLE !
'

Post at: 1/13/2012 9:25:03 AM
 Hello, thanks for your message and your orders on TinyDeal.com.
We are sorry to tell you that there is a misunderstanding, because the winner is another Martin from Sofia Bulgaria, the prize has already been sent out to him.
Thanks for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience.
Best regards.
TinyDeal.com
Hope you will enjoy your purchase on TinyDeal. Best regards, Elise TinyDeal.com

Post at: 1/13/2012 5:29:58 PM
Quote Elise Zhang reply:  Hello, thanks for your message and your orders on TinyDeal.com.
We are sorry to tell you that there is a misunderstanding, because the winner is another Martin from Sofia Bulgaria, the prize has already been sent out to him.
Thanks for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience.
Best regards.
TinyDeal.com

If this is true , I want P01-S43 like a compensation to all troubles you made to me ! I already sold out my current mobile phone while waiting for the prize and now I have to buy a new one and to stay one month without any phone!?
'

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube