Forum Home Others DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ON TINYDEAL

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ON TINYDEAL

Last post 1/11/2012 8:13:47 AM by Gildeon Duarte Ferre 1 replies.
Post at: 1/11/2012 8:13:47 AM
I bought 2 on 27/12, one week past the site and seeing that the order status was still in "process", which should have changed in 48 hours and did not occur, I contacted and they said that there was a problem and that I'd have to send some documents. Conclusion, if I do not come in contact, they would not speak anything, but in my credit card bill already included in the payment. Send the documents and I was informed that two of my items were gone and what to expect, replace or cancel, I decided to replace, as several items and that he chose as the site was available, but when asked, they said they had at the time, I decided to wait. after waiting a while, I was informed that they could not send me because now another item of my order was over (they do not set aside, while waiting to get what was missing, they sold what I had even bought and paid for, was just waiting they send me). It's been two weeks and so far I bought my request has not yet been sent or, total lack of respect ... never buy from them, I'm disappointed, tell that to many people as possible so that they do not spend what I'm going through.

Post at: 1/11/2012 11:13:15 AM
Hello, thanks for your order on TinyDeal.
We are so sorry that we took longer time to manage your order, as you paid through card not Paypal, so we need to get some of your information to confirm the payment, we highly recommand you to pay by Paypal next time, so that we don't need the documents to confirm the payment.
As there are many different items in your order and the stock of items are changing every minutes, so some of the items in your order are not available for the moment. Please don't worry, those items will be available soon, and we will send your order as soon as possible.
You understanding and patience would be highly appreciated.
Best regards.
TinyDeal.com

侦测语言 » English

Hope you will enjoy your purchase on TinyDeal. Best regards, Elise TinyDeal.com

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube