Forum Home Shipping Problem/Questions Did not recieve order. Damn site!

Did not recieve order. Damn site!

Last post 2/3/2012 2:54:13 AM by Lesya Moiseenko 3 replies.
Post at: 2/3/2012 2:54:13 AM
I did not recieve my item more than 75 days, and they did not refund me. Dont buy on this damn site!

Post at: 2/9/2012 3:18:10 AM
Unfortunately I am one of clients who have not received orders, too. According to them, it was sent on November 16 and till now - the 8th of February - I don't have it. Their chat-people offer standard cliche refuses such as 'we'll send a request to our post office ... bla-bla-bla'. I have contacted them many times and now I don't believe that there is any possibility for me to have my order ever.
May be there is no tinydeal's fault and my parcel was really sent by them to my country (Ukraine) and it was lost somewhere here. Well, generally I don't think I'll use tinydeal in future. Pity. :(

Post at: 2/26/2012 7:50:03 AM
Quote NoName reply: Unfortunately I am one of clients who have not received orders, too. According to them, it was sent on November 16 and till now - the 8th of February - I don't have it. Their chat-people offer standard cliche refuses such as 'we'll send a request to our post office ... bla-bla-bla'. I have contacted them many times and now I don't believe that there is any possibility for me to have my order ever.
May be there is no tinydeal's fault and my parcel was really sent by them to my country (Ukraine) and it was lost somewhere here. Well, generally I don't think I'll use tinydeal in future. Pity. :(
That is terrible!
Makes me quit with my order also, don't want to waste 150€.

Post at: 2/26/2012 7:50:09 AM
  • Anonymous
  • Last post:2/26/2012 7:50:09 AM
Quote NoName reply: Unfortunately I am one of clients who have not received orders, too. According to them, it was sent on November 16 and till now - the 8th of February - I don't have it. Their chat-people offer standard cliche refuses such as 'we'll send a request to our post office ... bla-bla-bla'. I have contacted them many times and now I don't believe that there is any possibility for me to have my order ever.
That is terrible!
Makes me quit with my order also, don't want to waste 150€.

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube