Forum Home Shipping Problem/Questions methods + cost methods

methods + cost methods

Last post 9/9/2011 2:52:50 AM by Anonymous(dimitris) 3 replies.
Post at: 9/9/2011 2:52:50 AM
  • Anonymous(dimitris)
  • Last post:9/9/2011 2:52:50 AM

i am from greece, and i would like to know about all the methods and the exact cost for each shipping method to greece, for 5-10 watches .i want to be sure everything comes on time and in a short period. At least for the this time  as it's the first time

i also want to know if there is the possibility of fedex, ups, dhl  or other courrier company. thank you in advance.

Post at: 9/9/2011 3:26:52 PM
Hello, All the items on TinyDeal.com are free shipping by flat shipping way (China post, Hongkong post or Swiss post) to all over the world.
We will send a e-mail to you to inform you all the shipping information include the shipping time and address.
The orders processing takes 1-2 working days normally, while shipping time depends on the Shipping Method and delivery country.
As it is international shipping, generally it takes 15-20 business days (2-4 weeks) for delivery. Most of the items will be delivered in 2 weeks, while some may take up to 4 weeks, it depends on your location
If you need faster delivery, the Standard Shipping or Expedited Shipping option is available for your choice. Once you have chosen Standard shipping method, your order will automatically get shipped by courier service for delivery within 6 to 8 working days. The Expedited shipping option (which takes 3 to 5 working days) is the best choice for you, and we will process your orders in priority.
Hope you will enjoy your purchase on TinyDeal. Best regards, Elise TinyDeal.com

Post at: 10/19/2011 8:25:03 AM
  • Lex
  • Lex
  • Member since 2017-09-21
agreeQuote Anonymous reply: Do Not buy here
It is a deceit

Displaying to (of Replies) | page /

Please Login | Register first if you want to submit your topics.
  Reply to an Existing - Tinydeal.com Forum
Check Code View is unclear,for a

Error Image Member of TinyDeal.com, please login and submit
Error Image  
  *Email Address:
  *Password:

Forgot your password? Click Here.
New customer? Start here.

Edit an Existing Message- Tinydeal.com Forum
Delete This Post - Tinydeal.com Forum

Join our community : tinydeal bolg tinydeal on Twitter tinydeal on Facebook tinydeal on YouTube